Kenya Prisons Recruitment: This post will inform you about some important information regarding the Ministry of Interior & Coordination of National Government, Kenya Prison Services Recruitment 2021.
If you want to appear in the Kenya Prison recruitment process then you have to understand the information given here so that you can make your application successful.
Whether Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2021 has started or not will also be discussed here. For this, you have to read this post completely because incomplete knowledge always takes you back instead of moving forward, so read the post till the end.
Is Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2021 started?
A lot of young people want to know about this topic whether KenyaPrisons Recruitment has started so that they can participate in the recruitment process.
Every day lakhs of online searches are done related to Kenya prison recruitment so that they can know when the recruitment is starting.
Our secret source searched online, the KenyaPrison website, and other social networks to reveal that Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2021 has not started yet.
But it is expected that soon Kenya Police Service Recruitment is going to be announced. So all of you be alert and bookmark our website because the Kenya Prisons Recruitment Date information will be updated here soon after the announcement.
Kenya Prisons Recruitment Application Form
The application form has not been released yet. Once the KenyaPrisons Recruitment starts the application forms will also be issued.
Related Posts: If you want to join Kenya Defense Force then you can review KDF Recruitment.
The following are the KenyaPrisons recruitment general entry requirement 2021 for applicants:
- First and foremost, candidates who are going to get the Kenya prison recruitment form. The cadet is expected to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution for the position.
- Also, the minimum educational requirement for the applicant technician is D + grade or something similar in KCSE.
- Third, applicants must have communication and interpersonal skills.
- The age limit acceptable by the authorities is expected to be between 18-28 years for diploma holders and 18-30 years for degree holders.
- Of course, applicants are expected to have an average height which is one of the most important physical requirements for such a para-military job in Kenya.
- Female applicants do not have to be pregnant during the application or training process
- Also, recruitment is not open for pregnant women due to physical training.
- Applicants must be free from all types of criminal records before applying through the Kenya Prison Service Recruitment Process.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally stable.
- Ultimately, these jobs are for Kenyan citizens. That is, those who are not from Kenya should not apply.
How to apply Kenya Prisons Recruitment 2021
All interested applicants must be aware that the application forms for Kenya Prisons Service Recruitment are submitted online. You can use the KenyaPrisonsRecruitment Portal www.prisons.go.ke or www.publicservice.go.ke to submit the application form.
Also, the filled application form should be directed.
Commissioner-General of Prisons
PO Box 30175-00100 Nairobi
After which they will again submit to the below-mentioned address.
Prison Staff Training College is off Ruiru-Kimbu Road East By-Pass.