Kitui County Jobs 2022: County Government of Kitui, County Public Service Board Latest Jobs opportunities. The application is now available on kitui.go.ke jobs portal
Kitui CPSB invites applications from eligible persons to fill the vacant posts.
Before applying, the candidate must read all these important things given carefully. Also candidates can find jobs in Kitui County under the Kitui Jobs process.
Kitui County Jobs 2022 Update
Kitui CPSB invites applications from eligible persons for the below-mentioned vacancies:
- Deputy Director – Revenue
- Sub County Administrator – Mwingi Central
- Deputy Sub County Administrator – Mwingi Central
- Chief Superintending Engineer (Electrical)
- Assistant Director – Administrative Services
- Assistant Director, Farm Development And Agri Business
- Principal Finance Officer
- Principal Assistant Office Administrator
- Superintending Quantity Surveyor
- Chief Supply Chain Management Assistant
- Assistant Health Records And Information Management Officer Iii
- Senior Registered Clinical Officer Specialist (Optometrist)
- Senior Registered Clinical Officer Specialist (Dermatologist)
- Principal Civic Education Officer
- Senior Civic Education Officer
Requirements for Kitui County Jobs
- Be a Kenyan Citizen
- Attended a Strategic Leadership Development Course lasting not less than six (6) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Be computer literate; and
- Be a holder of a relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution;
- Be a holder of a relevant Master’s degree from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in Health Records and Information Technology from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration from Association of Medical Records Officers Kenya (AMRO-K); and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
- Higher Diploma in Dermatology and Venereology from a recognized institution;
Recommended Kenya Jobs
How to Apply for Kitui County Jobs
Each application should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, a National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials, and other relevant supporting documents.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand-delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town, or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before Tuesday, 28th June, 2022
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.