If you are looking for an internship programme in Kenya then you should apply for the 2023 KRA Internship Program.
The Government of Kenya is about to develop a pool of young talent for the Kenyan labor market and for which the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) also supports the Government of Kenya.
That’s why KRA is inviting applications from fresh bachelor’s degree and diploma graduates for its January to December 2023 internship programme.
Note: Law degree holders pursuing Advocates Training Program(s) at Kenya School of Law are also eligible.
2023 KRA Internship Programme
Internship opportunities are open within the various Support Services Departments of the Authority in the following disciplines:
- Analytical Chemistry
- Asset management
- Business Administration
- Bussiness Administration
- Civil Engineering
- Counseling psychology
- Criminal justice
- Data analysis
- Digital media
- Disaster management
- Electrical engineering
- Film production
- Fleet management
- Food & Beverage
- Hotel Management
- Housekeeping and Laundry Management
- Human Resource Management
- Interior decoration
- International relations
- Land economics
- Law, education
- Library and Information Science
- Marketing Communications
- Mass Media and Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media Studies
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Music supervision
- Occupational Health
- Project Management
- Public relation
- Quantitative inspection
- Records and Archives
- Records management
- Safety management
- Screenwriting and editing
- Security guard
- Structural Engineering
- Supply chain management
- Television and radio
- Transport & Logistics
- Writing and publishing
Requirements for the 2023 KRA Internship Programme
- Applicant must be a Kenyan citizen aged 20 to 35 years.
- Must be a graduate with a first degree (graduation) or diploma from a recognized institute between January 2022 and December 2022.
- Must be available full-time for the twelve-month duration of the program.
- Should not be exposed to any other internship or work experience in your area of specialization after graduation.
Please Note the following:
- The deadline for application is Sunday, 27th November 2022.
- All applications must be submitted online via the process below.
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not guarantee employment after completion of the Internship program.
- The Authority does not extend the Internship program.
- The monthly Stipend payable is 15,000 and is subject to statutory deductions.
- Once selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, Certificate of Good Conduct, Copies of the KRA PIN Certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card, and Bank Account Details.
KRA Internship Programme Application Guidelines
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful login, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab ‘Overview and Release’.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
How to apply for 2023 KRA Internship Programme
- To view the open job postings click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading, ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the Internship position.
- To apply for the position, click the ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement.
In case of any challenges or issues, please send an email query to email@example.com Tel. 0709-01-1000