Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency wants to increase its existing staff count for which they have invited applications from interested persons for the recruitment of Corp Officers.
If you are interested to apply then continue reading to know more details.
Job Title: Corp Officer and Men Recruitment
- Applicants for the Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps must complete the following:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian descent by birth.
- Applicants must have a LASRRA registration card, a valid National Identification Number (NIN), a valid email address and a valid phone number before starting their application.
- Applicants must have HND / B.Sc or a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE / GCE / NECO / NABTEB with pass credit in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be between 17-40 years of age.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and mentally fit and less than 1.67 m tall for men and 1.64 m tall for women.
- Applicants must have an extended chest measurement (for men only) not less than 86 cm (34 inches).
- The ability to swim and speak multiple local languages would be an added advantage.
- The female applicant should not be pregnant at the time of recruitment.
- Applicants must be free from any financial embarrassment.
- Applicants need to print their completed online form, guarantor form and submit it to the examination / screening and recruitment center.
An applicant will not be accepted for enrollment in the Lagos State Neighborhood Safety Corps who suffers from any of the following abnormalities or distortions:
Curved knees, that is knees that cannot be straightened while standing in meditation, deformed hands that cannot perform the full function of the hand, impaired vision, or slanted eyes. Separation of any part of the body.
Method of Application for Lagos Neighborhood Safety Agency
All eligible interested persons must complete and submit an online form at http://lnsa.lg.gov.ng before January 31, 2022,
If you have any questions you can send your questions to email@example.com or call 091350000251, 091350000252 to ask.