The client of LN Outsourcing Limited is a multinational telecommunications company currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Transmission Engineer, Datacom Communication Transmission Engineer, and VAS Operation Manager.
If you are needy and interested in these jobs, then apply before the last date of submission of application.
LN Outsourcing Limited Jobs 2020
1. Transmission Engineer – Lagos
- Be responsible for the delivery and maintenance of the transmission network.
- Communicates with customers about transmission network requirements, formulates network optimization, cutover, and rectification solutions, and delivery and implementation solution.
- Training channel partners about transmission network and products and improve their technical capabilities.
- Have 3+ years’ work experience in transmission area.
- Have a proficient command of the installation, commissioning, and routine maintenance of DWDM and MSTP products.
- Be proficient in using U2000/NCE, routine maintenance and inspection.
- Have a basic command of the features, service planning and configuration, and service cutover MOP of DWDM and MSTP products.
- Have a basic command of the SD process and CS process for routine maintenance of the transmission network and products.
- Good communication skills, service awareness, teamwork spirit, and good execution ability.
- Experience in project delivery and network maintenance of transmission network products, including WDM or SDH/MSTP products is priority
- HCIE-Transmission or HCIP-Transmission certificates are a priority.
2. Datacom Communication Transmission Engineer – Lagos
Professional Knowledge Requirements
- Over 5 years of successful work experience in data communication network project delivery or network maintenance;
- Familiar with HVPN / Seamless IPRAN solution and have the ability to do troubleshooting for complex problems;
- Familiar with datacom related technologies such as MPLS L3VPN / L2VPN, IGP / BGP/Qos;
- Experience in actual project delivery, customer technology communication, and certifications such as CCIE /HCIE is preferred;
- Strong communication ability, good customer service awareness and network security awareness;
- Have good English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, can be used as a working language.
3. VAS Operation Manager – Lagos
- Establish operation methodology based on a deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestions, communicate with the respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of the delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on users’ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion,
- Implement a pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- 3+ years in the digital services department of the Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, a good understanding of software product and industry.
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Business Development
- User experience enhancement, data analysis, content creation and management
- Marketing of Value Added Services
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date 25th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.