Lonadek Nigeria Limited is looking for a qualified candidate for its client (Telecommunications) who is a contender for the post of General Service Coordinator.
Candidates wishing to apply for Lonadek General Service Coordinator Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job Title: General Service Coordinator
Recruitment Company/Agency: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Min. Requirement: First degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Min. Experience: Minimum of 10 years’ cognate working experience in management, operations, and leadership position.
Application Mode: Apply Online
Last date for Apply: 06th November 2020
The role of work
The General Services coordinator will oversee the activities and administration of the General Services Department. The preferred candidate is expected to see the day-to-day coordination of the unit, so must be able to handle and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
For the nature of the work, he needs to be instructed to interface with the directors and directors of the organization, visitors, customers, and all employees as they are expected to possess great team consciousness and communication skills.
- Work with customers to provide quality service and ensure customers receive the services they need.
- Answer calls and requests for work should be made from customers and employees.
- Maintain a schedule and prepare workflow work orders within the department.
- Create and maintain a directory of service providers and resources.
- Evaluate customer issues and provide recommendations for correcting issues.
- Maintain a list of office supplies for general services.
- Maintain filing for all customers and vendors.
- Assist with word processing assignments if needed.
- Expand the list of resources and suppliers to make sure there are no gaps in services
First degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Minimum of 10 years’ cognate working experience in management, operations, and leadership position.
Understanding of General Finance and Budgeting, including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, and Cash-flow Management.
Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Relevant Customer Service and Management experience.
Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skill.
Ability to Build Consensus and Relationships among Partners, Clients, and Employees.
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, go to the website application.lonadek.com to apply, 6 November 2020 is the last date for application. Remember that only eligible candidates will be contacted.