Lonadek Nigeria Limited is looking for a qualified candidate for its client (Oil & Gas Industry) who is a contender for the post of Site Logistics Coordinator.
Candidates wishing to apply for Lonadek Site Logistics Coordinator Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job Title: Site Logistics Coordinator
Recruitment Company/Agency: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas
Min. Requirement: First degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field
Min. Experience: Minimum of 10 years dispatch, logistics, or driver management experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
Application Mode: Apply Online
Last date for Apply: 30th October 2020
The role of work
The site’s logistics coordinator will be responsible for transporting or storing products. He will complete the order process and oversee the order fulfillment cycle.
The preferred candidate must be able to ensure the efficient and safe processing of supplies, stocks, materials, packages, and/or products through the supply and/or warehouse system. He will manage all the vehicles of the company.
- Contact field supervisor to schedule and execute an efficient schedule of routes and processes for planning and shipping products and equipment
- A complete report of the organization for each change related to the summary of worksite visits and other related information
- Communicate all issues you find on the site through the specific communication channels provided on a daily basis
- Monitor the GPS locations of all company vehicles on the shift
- Assistance in the diagnosis and determination of maintenance repairs
- Supervise real-time fuel on portals and job sites
- Assistance in completing daily paperwork and convenience
- Manage and map an efficient and effective ride or route for all drivers as required by the company
- Schedule daily updates, reviews, and routes based on customer needs priorities
- Monitor the driving performance of each company’s driver
- Contact all internal departments and customers to diagnose and resolve potential delays and issues
First degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or relevant field
Minimum of 10 years dispatch, logistics, or driver management experience within the Oil & Gas Industry
Possess relevant professional Engineering License
Proven ability to manage a Projects
Extensive professional customer relationship/service exposure
Outstanding planning and communication skills
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, go to the website application.lonadek.com to apply, 30th October 2020 is the last date for application. Remember that only eligible candidates will be contacted.