Loyola Foundation Grant Application Form 2021 is now available. If you want to apply for Loyola Foundation Grant Program, then know about the requirements and eligibility here.
The applications are actually open to the Loyola Foundation’s grant program – a family-based charitable group dedicated to supporting the work of Catholic missions abroad in very low-income international locations.
The Foundation does not compromise on requests for work bills, scholarships, tuition, endowment funds, travel bills, or assembly prices. The Foundation does not provide many years of grants or grants for Emergency Wants, Minor Seminary, or People. The Loyola Foundation does not typically consider requests for work located in the United States.
The Loyola Foundation has approved 100 grants to benefit those Catholic activities around the world and the projects are:
- Installation of solar power plants and water wells.
- Construction of churches, seminaries, convents, meeting halls, schools, and health clinics.
- Purchase of books, computers, medical equipment and vehicles.
Determine Your Eligibility
- Is your project part of an overseas Catholic mission activity?
- Is it a capital project (construction, equipment or a vehicle)?
- Can your project be finished for $20,000 (or less)?
- Can you obtain written approval for your project from the local Diocesan ordinary?
If you answered yes to the above questions, you are eligible to submit an online grant inquiry form during open application season.
For a construction or renovation project, a blueprint and professional cost estimate, prepared by a local contractor, as well as pro forma invoices for required materials and photographs of the project in its current state, as applicable.
For the purchase of equipment or a vehicle, a pro forma statement quoting the cost of the vehicle or equipment, prepared by a local dealership.
The written approval of the local diocesan ordinary, with his raised imprint seal affixed. This letter must specify that the ordinary has reviewed and approved the specific project.
Please note: Applicants must fill out the application and submit all supporting materials and correspondence in English.
Loyola Foundation Grant Application Process 2021
1. Fill out the online grant inquiry form (during the open application season): Once you receive the inquiry, it will be reviewed for eligibility. If eligible, the applicant will be given the reference number of the grant and a link will be sent to submit the application for the full grant.
2. Complete the grant application and submit the required supplementary materials (professional cost estimates, proform run, maps, drawings, etc.). All supplementary documentation must be uploaded and attached to the online grant application form. Please do not post this information.
3. Send a letter of recognition from the local Diocesan Ordinance by stamping the embossed mark. This letter should be an original letter approving the specific project and should be sent to the Foundation Office with the reference number of your grant. The Foundation cannot confirm receipt of this letter without attaching a grant reference number.
Loyola Foundation Grant Application Deadline
Completed applications should be accepted by March 31 for consideration in the summer meeting and for consideration in the winter meeting by September 30.
Applications for our summer meeting will be accepted from January 4th to March 31st. Applications for consideration at the winter meeting will be accepted from 15th June to 30th September. Submit your application on the exact grant cycle dates as we did not make an initial presentation.
Due to the high amount of deposits, these deposits received for each deadline cannot be considered for the respective funding cycle.