Micro Finance Bank Recruitment 2020 – See here Information for Micro Finance Bank Recruitment in Nigeria if you want to work in the banking sector.
Are you preparing for a bank job, do you want to get a job in a microfinance bank, do you want to get a job in banking? If your answer is yes then you have the opportunity to get a job in a microfinance bank here.
Micro Finance Bank Recruitment 2020
Fullrays Resource Ltd. is looking for management staff for a UYO-based microfinance bank in Aqua Ibom State.
Interested candidates are advised to send their applications to the mentioned email id by 30th September, 2020.
Would you like to know about microfinance bank jobs?
You can apply to the following positions in Micro-Finance Bank located in Akwa Ibom State, Uyo, Nigeria:
1. Head, Internal Audit
2. Head, Operations
3. Head, Credit & Marketing
4. Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer
Information about the requirements to apply for the above posts in Micro-Finance Bank
- If you apply for the post of Head (Internal Audit), then you have a first degree or equivalent in a part or semi-numbered discipline. Relevant professional certification would be an advantage.
Also 8 years of professional experience and 3 years of full-time experience in internal auditing.
- If you want to apply for the Head (Operations) vacancy, then for this you must have a first-degree infraction or semi-numbered discipline or its equivalent minimum.
Relevant professional certification will be an advantage, and the candidate must have a minimum of 8 years of experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
- The candidate applying for the post of Head (Credit & Marketing) should have a minimum B.Sc / HND in Marketing or any related field, and relevant professional certification will be an advantage.
Must have a minimum of 8 years of experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
- Candidates with a degree in Social Sciences or any other related field can apply for the Managing Director / Chief Executive Officer Job. Professional qualification will be an additional benefit.
Must undergo a microfinance certification program and obtained a certificate in microfinance banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
Other Bank Jobs in Nigeria
Method of Application
Please send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.