MKU Recruitment Portal: Mount Kenya University also known as MKU has released the recruitment forms for the various facilities for Thika Campus. Mount Kenya University has branches spread across Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Somaliland, and Puntland.
In this post, you will get to know about Mount Kenya University’s jobs requirements, application form, and recruitment portal.
MKU University has released the notification for various posts close to 20 vacancies on its career portal.
Mount Kenya University vacancies are applied online for which the applicant MKU recruitment portal is open.
If you are ready to apply then MKU Kenya University Jobs are available for the following posts:
- ICT Officers Two Positions
- Systems Administrator (One Position)
- Lecturers (Two Positions)
- Clinical Officer
- Central Catering and Accommodation Services Manager
- Sign Language Interpreter
- Lecturers – School of Social Sciences
- Studio Technicians – School of Social Sciences
- School of Pharmacy
- Medical School
- Information Systems Librarian
- Library Assistant
- Senior Library Assistant
- Laboratory Technologist (Physiology)
- Information Communication Technology Officers (Systems/Network/Web Administrators)
- Administrative Assistants
- Assistant Store Keeper
- Manager MKU Convention Centre
- MKU Bookshop Operations Manager
- Stores – Reprography
How to apply for MKU Jobs 2022
Mount Kenya University’s job application process is online, so no applicant should think to apply manually.
Candidates should visit MKU Recruitment Portal https://recruitment.mku.ac.ke/ for Online Application.
If you have already registered then proceed with the application process by login in directly otherwise register first.
You will need an email and mobile number for registration, so please use your valid email and mobile number.
Note: If the deadline to apply for the above-mentioned MKU University jobs is over, then you should keep checking the portal frequently for upcoming recruitment in the future.
Other Jobs in Kenya