Here is the latest vacancy information of MTN Nigeria for the applicants who are applying for the jobs in MTN. If you are now unemployed and looking for employment then you should take advantage of this opportunity and apply for MTN Recruitment 2021.
MTN is looking for an eligible candidate for Account Partner – Strategic Vacancy. If you consider yourself the right candidate for this vacancy, then you can apply by filling the MTN Online Recruitment Form now.
MTN Account Partner – Strategic Recruitment 2021
Core Purpose of the Job
- To Provide Professional Account Management Inputs To The Creation And Maintenance Of Enterprise Business Sales Strategy And Plan That Will Deliver Shareholder Value.
- To Direct Enterprise Sales Efforts For Allocated Corporate Accounts Within The Framework Of Agreed Account Development Plans Which Meet Operational Targets For Revenues, Profitability, And Customer Satisfaction.
- Increase MTN Market Share by Achieving Set Target through Effective Account Management, Acquisition of New Accounts As Well As Development and Maintenance Of Current Accounts.
- Seek New Clients And Create More Business Opportunities Daily, From Existing Clients To Increase Company Revenue.
- Carry Full Responsibility For The Fulfillment Of The Sales Process – From Lead Generation To Bill Delivery.
- Prepare And Present All Sales And Contractual Documentation To The Customer Compliant To The MTN Standards.
- Perform Continuous Analysis Of The Relevant Industry, To Identify New Prospects Or Opportunities For The Corporate Sales Department.
- Maintain Excellent Partnership-Relationships With Customers, Up To C-Level, Based On Trust And An In-Depth Understanding Of The Customers’ Business.
- Build an In-Depth Knowledge of the Customer’s Operating Environment, Business Drivers, Ambitions, Issues, Problems, and Stumbling Blocks to Be Able to Develop and Implement Solutions to Meet Their Strategic Corporate Needs.
- Assist Customers In Understanding The Value Proposition And Differentiations Of The MTN Data Products And Services.
- Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
Experience & Training
- 3 – 7 Years’ Experience in Consultative Selling Within A Telecommunications Company
- Experience of Selling Into Enterprise or Corporate Accounts Such As Banks or FMCG.
- Knowledge of Large Account Management
- Exposure to Strategic Planning
- BA, BEd, BSc or Other
Deadline: 10th June 2021