MTN Nigeria Manager, Financial Planning – Management Reporting Recruitment 2021: Here is the latest vacancy information of MTN Nigeria for the applicants who are applying for the jobs in MTN. If you are now unemployed and looking for employment then you should take advantage of this opportunity and apply for MTN Recruitment 2021.
MTN is looking for an eligible candidate for the Manager, Financial Planning Vacancy. If you consider yourself the right candidate for this vacancy, then you can apply by filling the MTN Online Recruitment Form now.
MTN Nigeria Manager, Financial Planning – Management Reporting Recruitment 2021
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Financial Planning
Location: Golden Plaza
Deadline: 10th June 2021
Core Purpose of the Job
Prepare, Analyze, Review, And Report MTNN Financial and Operational Performance to Management and Stakeholders.
- To Prepare, Analyze, Review And Report MTNN Financial And Operational Performance To Management And Stakeholders.
- Ensure Less Than 5% Customer Churn On Managed Accounts.
- Constant Analysis of Managed Customer Database for Revenue and Debt Management
- Work With Product, UAT And Support Teams To Validate New Products, New Systems And Upgrades.
- Generate Relevant Reports As Required By The Business.
- Ensure QA And Prompt Invoice Delivery.
- Ensure Resolution Of ALL Service Provisioning And Sales Support PPPs Items.
- Review New And Existing Customer Service Contracts To Identify And Escalate Clauses With Negative Impact On Customer Support And Relationship Management.
- Perform Service Fulfilments for Enterprise Customers (I.E. SIM Swaps, Migrations, Etc.)
- Provide Technical, Procedural And Policy Guidance To Customer Support Partner And Other Operational Staff And Supervise Continuously Seek Self-Professional Development To Sharpen Skills And Capabilities In A Versatile And Evolving Digital Landscape.
- Normal MTNN Working Conditions.
Experience & Training
6 – 13 Years’ Experience Which Includes:
- Minimum of 3 Years Experience in Financial and Management Reporting; With Experience in Supervising/Managing Others.
- Experience Working In a Medium to Large Organization.
- Experience In Mainstream Financial Reporting In A Multinational Organization.
- Experience in Working with Enterprise Financial Systems
BA, BEd, BSc, or Other