NAFDAC Recruitment 2021/2022 is out, candidates can apply recruitment application form for the vacancy at https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/ portal.
Interested applicants are required to know the guidelines mentioned here for The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Recruitment before starting the application process.
What an applicant thinks about NAFDAC Recruitment
What is NAFDAC?
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) was established in 1993. It is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health.
Its main function is to responsibly regulate and control the manufacture, import, export, advertising, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
If you want to know more about NAFDAC then you should visit https://www.nafdac.gov.ng portal.
Is NAFDAC Recruitment start
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Jobs is ongoing, NAFDAC invites eligible candidates to fill the application form for various posts.
What are the requirements and eligibility for NAFDAC RECRUITMENT?
If you have decided to apply then all candidates should have any of the following degrees depending on the job position:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any subject from a recognized institution
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age
- You need to get WAECNECO on one or five (5) topics received in two meetings, including English.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have NCE Certificate from a recognized institute; Or
- General Certificate of Education received in one meeting or three (3) subjects received in two meetings.
What is the NAFDAC recruitment application process?
The recruitment application form is available on the website of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control. The applicant has to submit it online within the time provided.
How to apply for NAFDAC recruitment 2021/2022
The application for NAFDACrecruitment is filled online but currently, the application form has not been released.
As soon as the application is online, interested and eligible candidates kindly visit the NAFDAC Recruitment Portal through the National Food and Drug Administration and Control official website and follow the below-mentioned procedures:
- Visit the NAFDAC Login Portal (https://www.nafdac.gov.ng/).
- Follow the instructions exactly as you are asked to follow on the official website of NAFDAC.
- Fill and submit your application form.
NAFDAC job application last date
Recruitment is not yet started so the official announcement of the NAFDAC 2021 registration last date or deadline is not made. This post will be updated once the deadline is announced.