National Ambulance Service Recruitment Portal is currently open for new applications. NAS Ghana is recruiting to train as Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)-Driver. Interested people visit http://nas.gov.gh/ to apply.
In this article, eajobscorner will provide important information about National Ambulance Service Recruitment portal, educational qualification, eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and other related guidance which can help you for a successful application.
NAS Ghana has started recruiting suitable candidates to fill their vacancies. So if you have been waiting for this opportunity for a long time, then this is a golden opportunity for you.
We have outlined the steps, requirements and tips for National Ambulance Service Recruitment that can give you an insight into a profitable utility.
General Requirements for National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021/2022
- An applicant is a Ghanaian citizen with no criminal record and good character
- Applicant should not be of 18 years or above and not more than 35 years of age.
- Height – Male 1.68 m (Min) – Female 1.60 m (Min)
- perfect eyesight, no epilepsy
- be able to work under pressure
- Category “C” or above driving license
- Must have BECE certificate
- Minimum credit in three (3) SSSCE / WASSCE subjects including English, Mathematics and Science or its equivalent (NVTI) etc.
- Certificate in HND is an added advantage for the applicant
How to apply for National Ambulance Service Recruitment 2021
- The process of NAS Ghana Recruitment is online.
- Interested applicants are required to apply online by logging on to http://www.nasgh.com.
- But for this one has to buy a voucher card which costs GHC50 and you can get this card easily from any branch of GCB and ADB across the country.
The list of shortlisted candidates will be prepared from amongst the successfully applied candidates.
The shortlisted applicants will be approached for screening and testing at the designated screening centre.
Applicants successful in the Screening and Testing will be invited in batches for Medical Screening and Physical Test.
And, finally only the successful applicants in the medical test will be admitted for the training.
National Ambulance Service e-Voucher Sale & Last date
The sale of e-vouchers across all branches of GCB and ADB banks will start from October 5, 2021 and end on October 29, 2021.