Nigeria Defense Academy / NDA 73rd Regular Course Recruitment 2021 is now open. Read further to know how to apply on the NDA recruitment portal “rcapplications.nda.edu.ng“, what are the requirements for application, etc.?
If you want the latest admission and recruitment updates in the following organizations of the Nigeria Federal Government such as:
Nigeria Defense Academy,
Nigerian Navy, or
Nigerian Air Force.
So you are advised to subscribe to eajobscorner which is absolutely free. Follow these steps to subscribe:
Step 1: click here.
Step 2: Enter your email ID.
Step 3: click subscribe.
Step 4: Verify your email ID.
Application for admission/recruitment to Nigerian Defense Academy Kaduna 73rd Regular Course
All the candidates are informed that the NDA 73rd Regular Course starts from 23rd January 2021 which will continue till 24th April 2021. Therefore applicants are advised to fill their NDA Application Form 2021 on time and yes this slab is for both candidates i.e. male and female.
NDA Recruitment 73rd Regular Course Requirements
Candidates eligible for 73 Regular Course recruitment into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be physically fit and of good moral character.
- There must be a single man or woman without legal obligation to support a child or other person.
- Submit a certificate of Swadeshi from the State Government or Local Government Area.
- Must be at least 17 years old and not over 21 years of age in September of the year of admission to the Academy.
- GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS, and NABTEB) must have at least 5 general level credits in English language, mathematics, and three more subjects, which are relevant to the relevant program with the aim of not having more than two meetings.
- Must pass the Integrated Territory Matriculation Examination (UTME) and must meet any 2 subjects related to the National Standard National Acceptance (as determined by JMB’s Annual Policy Meeting), English Language, Mathematics, and any study curriculum proposed by Zambi. The brochure
- Not less than 1.68 m for men and not less than 1.65 m for women.
- Additional benefits include mother tongue, French and Arabic.
Method of Application
Complete the application of NDA 73rd Regular Course through the Nigerian Defense Academy Recruitment Portal. Please read and present it before submitting the application.
Applicants applying for admission to the NDA will have to apply to both the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB). Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Integrated Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Submit the NDA Application Form online along with the scanned SSCE results, and the applicants remember that upon submission of the application, candidates have to download an acknowledgment form.
Screening Test Conditions and Points
The screening test will be considered for candidates who meet the minimum entry requirements. The UTME score for engineering is 210 points, while arts and social sciences, as well as science, is 180 points.