NPF Microfinance Bank intends to recruit qualified candidates for the post of Network / Security Administrator in their Information Technology Department. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then apply now.
Also know about the NPF Microfinance Bank Network / Security Administrator Recruitment 2021 job description, responsibility, or requirements.
Job Title: Network / Security Administrator
- Department/Group: IT Support
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Level: Supervisor
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lagos
- Application mode: Online
- Application deadline: not specified
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Provide support, configure, maintain and upgrade corporate networks and in house servers
- Create and implement network security policies
- Install and integrate new server hardware and applications
- Keep an eye out for needed updates and patches
- Provides Support and administer third-party applications
- Ensure network security and connectivity are up and running
- Provide end-user support on the network-related issue
- Define network policies and procedures
- Specify system requirements and design solutions
- Research and make recommendations on server system administration
- Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for network vulnerabilities
- Set up user accounts, permissions, and passwords
- Must have a good knowledge of Cisco devices and SD-WAN configuration
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science or Electrical/Electronic and other related qualifications with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit.
- Must have a minimum 5-year working experience in a similar position
- Must possess professional certification networking and cybersecurity any of the following CEH, CISM, Computer Security Plus, CISSP, CCNA, etc
- This candidate will be responsible for the corporate network support and security
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV on the Careers Portal of NPF Microfinance Bank to apply.