This page is especially for those people who want to know about NG Cares Application Form Registration Process Registration Portal Link.
Here you will also know how to apply for NG Cares and how to know the application status. You can bookmark our website to see instant updates on NG Cares and the latest news in the future.
NG Care Portal is open to Nigerians for Registration
The Covid-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus is a program designed by the government to help tackle the challenges of the pandemic.
Under this program, NG Cares has started supporting Nigerians affected by Covid-19. So it is still always present for the National Covid-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus.
You should also read about NG Cares
- What is NG CARES?
- Is NG Cares Grant still on?
- How to Apply for NG Cares Grant
- NG Cares Grant Application Portal
NG Cares Registration
We are happy to inform you that the NG Cares program is still ongoing, and registration is open for interested applicants.
This program is also supported by the World Bank and is the main objective of the Government of Nigeria. The World Bank grant is US$750 million to provide immediate assistance to those affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The duration of this scheme is 2 years (2021-2023), if you have not applied for this scheme yet, then you can do it now.
Expectations from Target Businesses
Any micro business that wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme should have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
Any small-scale business that wants to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10-50) employees/employees.
Requirements for the NG Care Program
The following documents are required from the applicants;
- The BVN printout should bear the stamp of the applicant’s bank.
- Proof of business conduct i.e. cash book, bank statement of account, etc.,
- CAC registration or TIN (to ascertain business ownership).
- Proof of correct age (using voter card, XIN, or driving license),
- Means of identification (voter card, kin, or driver’s license).
- Means to confirm residence (voter card or utility bill).
How to apply for NG Cares Stimulus Program 2021-2022-2023
The method of applying is very simple. Information about the application form of this Stimulus Program has been shared with the following persons:
- Community CDC chairman.
- Agents of NG CARES.
- Community-women leaders.
- Community youth president.
Apply online now with these easy steps
- Eligible applicants can register using the NG Cares portal link.
- The verification process will start after registration
- The successful beneficiaries will be reached through a text message for the scheduled count.
- Upon verification, an approval will be provided
- Disbursement / Payment