Under the NG Cares Stimulus Programme, you can make a grant of 750 million years from 2021 to 2023. If you wish to apply then read here How to Apply for NG Cares Stimulus Program.
NG CARES is an initiative of the Nigerian Federal Government with the support of the World Bank to support people affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
This program helped those who have been affected by the pandemic. For this, the National Covid 19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus (NG CARES) has come forward.
This multi-sectoral program aims to support vulnerable and poor Nigerians, small farmers, and small and medium-sized enterprises affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. There is a World Bank grant of 750 million years from 2021 to 2023 under the NG Cares Stimulus Program.
The Amount received by each state of Nigeria over a two-year period:
- $20 million to each state,
- $15 million to FCT,
- $15 million to Federal Care Support
From June 30, 2021, almost all the states have started getting the grant.
- Micro businesses (3-9 employees)
- Small businesses (10 – 50 employees)
Application Supporting documents:
- Identification (NIN, Driver’s License. Voter’s Card, etc.)
- Residence (Utility Bills, Voters Card)
- Age (NIN, Voter’s Card, Driver’s License)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN Printout duly stamped by the Bank)
- Business operations (Cash Book Register, Bank Statement, etc.)
- Business ownership (CAC Registration Documents, TIN)
How to apply for the NG Cares Stimulus programme
Interested applicants can apply through NG Cares Agents / Counters in your community or contact the CDC Chair in your community. For information on female leader or young president registration. you can share forms with these people.
Would you like to read this