Nigeria French Language Village (NFLV) Introducing Online French Course – To ensure that within the shortest possible time, an increasing number of Nigerians attain functional literacy in French using modern practical French Language teaching methods.
The Nigeria French Language Village Consultancy Services and French for Special Purposes Department present:
NFLV Programs 2021
The Programe is beneficial to SSCE, WASC, NECO & NABTEB holders, as well as graduates or undergraduates of Mass Communication, International Relations, International Law/Diplomacy, Political Science and Public Servants, Military/Paramilitary Personnel, Corporate Entities, Missionaries, and all Literate Nigerians who desire proficiency in the French Language for enhanced performance and improved returns, on their professional, commercial or administrative activities.
- Diploma: For School Certificate holders (WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) with 5 Credits which must include Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings from the same examination body with or without prior knowledge of French.
Duration: 9 months divided into 2 semesters.
Benefit: Direct entry into any University of Candidate’s choice to read B. A. (Hons.) French or B. A. (Ed.) French
- Certificate: For School Certificate holders (WASC, SSCE, NECO and NABTEB) with 5 Credits at a sitting with or without prior knowledge of French. It is useful for graduates or undergraduates of Mass Communication, International Law/Diplomacy, International Relations, Political Science, Public Servants, Military/Paramilitary Personnel, and Missionaries etc.
Duration: The program runs in 3 modules of 3 months each. (January – March, April – July & August –November). Maiden version of ONLINE Module 1 commences in earnest.
Benefit: Students who score an aggregate of 60% at the end of the 3 modules in addition to 5 O’level credits which must include Mathematics and English will have their results converted into Diploma on application.
Direct entry into any University of Candidate’s choice to read (B. A. (Hons.) French or B. A. (Ed) French
- Evening and Weekend: For individuals/Professionals who are unable to attend the full-time residential programs.
Evening: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4.30 – 7 p.m.
Weekend: Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Duration: The program runs in 3 modules of 4 months each. Form for admission into both programs is on sale.
- Customized Programs: Workshops or Special programs are organized for individuals & corporate bodies, Professionals, Military/Paramilitary, Police, Secretaries, Students, Diplomats, teachers, Institutions upon request either on Village Campus or in-plant.
- Easter Camp: The International Easter Camp is organized in Benin or Togo.
For who? Primary or Secondary School Students from age 10 to 16
Activities: French lessons, interaction with Francophone Counterparts, Sports, excursions to interesting sites in Benin or Togo.
Duration: 1 week every year from Easter Sunday.
- Summer Camp: The program comes up every year during the summer holiday in August for primary and Secondary School Students. Fun-packed with activities as talent developments, French songs, drama, debate, games, sports, local and International excursions, etc.
For who? Primary or Secondary School Students from age 10
Duration: 1 to 2 weeks every year
Program: Module l
Duration: January 10-April 13, 2021
Sale of Forms: Nov. 01-Dec. 15, 2020
Further Enquiries, please contact: 08028108543, 08037151985, 08145470729, 07083415519OR www.frenchvillage.edu.ng