The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022 Advertisement has been not yet released. NIS Recruitment Portal (www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng) is ready to upload upcoming new vacancies applications.
NIS Recruitment 2022: The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) invites applications every year from eligible individuals for full-time appointments to the Superintendent, Inspectorate, and Assistant Cadre Recruitment.
Here is the guide to applying, read this if you are interested in NIS vacancies.
In this article, you can get all the information about NIS Vacancies, How to Apply, Requirements, the Last Date to Apply, and CBT Test
Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) invites applications from eligible individuals for full-time appointments to the following positions:
- Superintendent Cadre
- Inspectorate Cadre
- Assistant Cadre
Required Education & Qualifications
Superintendent of Immigration (51) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professionals (Pharmacists):
- Applicants must possess a minimum of the first degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge/exemption certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) General Duty, CONPASS 08
- Applicants must possess a minimum of a first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and an NYSC discharge certificate-
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) General Duty CONPASS 08:
- Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge certificate. Senior
Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08 Professionals (Nurse):
- Must be a Registered Nurse, double qualified.
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS) 07 Professionals (Nurse)
- Must be a Registered Nurse; Single qualified
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All) CONPASS 06
- Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND from a recognized Institution
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03 General Duty
- Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, and GCE O/Level with a minimum of four (A) credits in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) Artisans and Drivers/ Mechanics
- Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test certificates
Method of Application for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment
The mode to apply for NIS Recruitment is online. Applicants have to submit their application online at www.immigrationrecruitment.org.ng portal as and when the application form is released.
Nothing is known about the last date for submission of the application as the application form has not been released yet.
As soon as the NIS recruitment application form is released, the last date announcement will be updated here immediately.
General Requirements for Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2022
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- The national identification number is
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Lest the need to pass the drug
- Must be of good character and not convicted of a criminal offense and must not be a member of a secret felony.
- Be free from financial constraints.
- Be between 18-30 years of age, with the exception of doctors and pharmacists who should not be more than 35 years of age
- Height should not be less than 1.65 meters for men and 1.60 meters for women
- The chest measurement for men should not be less than 0.87 meters.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenges need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight (squint-eyed, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness
- Amputation of any part of the physical body
- Hearing-impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges