Nigerian Air Force has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Professional – Allied to Medicine. Interested candidates who want to join Nigeria Airforce they can apply for the post of Professional – Allied to Medicine.
All necessary information for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Professional – Allied to Medicine Post is available here.
eajobscorner believes in publishing accurate and verified Nigerian Airforce Recruitment. So the information of all the jobs published here is absolutely correct.
- Job Title: Professional – Allied to Medicine
- Location: Nationwide
Let’s read about the Nigerian Airforce Professional – Allied to Medicine Recruitment 2021 process to apply, application requirements, eligibility, application deadline, and more…
Must have specialist’s qualifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
- Radiographer: Bsc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess eith a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
- Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be fully registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health or Public Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria.
Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B.Physiotherapy or BMR (Bacher of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
General Academic / Professional Qualifications and Instructions for Applicants
Interested applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Division for holders of the first degree and Upper Credit for HND holders. In addition, applicants must possess credit in English Language and Mathematics and 3 additional credits in subjects related to the degree course of study. Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess an NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Nationality: Applicants must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 30 years by 30 September 2022 Please note the following:
- Candidates born before 29 September 1992 are not eligible.
- The Exercise is not for serving personnel desiring Branch Commission. Therefore, personnel above 30 years of age (born before 29 September 1992) need not apply.
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.66m or 5.4ft for males and 1.63m or 5.3ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All Applicants must be medically and physically fit and must meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Local Government Area Attestation Form: Applicants’ Local Government Area Attestation Form must be signed by a military officer from the same State as the applicants, not below the rank of Wing Commander in the Nigerian Air Force or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Navy or a Police Officer of the rank of Assistant Commissioner and above, or Local Government Area Chairmen/Secretaries and Magistrates from the Local Government Area of the applicants.
The Local Government Area Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph and photocopy of the signees’ Drivers Licence or National ID Card or International Passport. The signee is also to authenticate behind the applicant’s passport photograph.
Presentation of original credentials: Successful applicants will be required to submit their original credentials for scrutiny at the Selection Board Interview Exercise.
The credentials include the following:
- Two recent passport-size photographs are to be stamped and countersigned by the officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of Educational/Trade Certificates.
- Original and Photocopy of Indigeneship certificate from applicant’s Local Government/State of Origin.
- Original and Photocopy of Attestation of Good Character signed by Officer of appropriate rank as specified in Bullet point 10 (Local Government Area Attestation Form).
On completion of the application forms, applicants must print out the under listed documents:
- Acknowledgment Slip.
- Attestation of Parent/Guardians Form.
- Local Government Area Attestation Form.
- Successful applicants would be invited for Selection Board Interview Exercise through the portal.
Application Closing Date is 30th August 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Start Application
Important Information / Notice
Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the Selection Exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants will be handed over to the Nigeria Police for prosecution.
The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any inquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Interested applicants are to note that the online registration is FREE OF CHARGE. Applicants are required to fill invalid email addresses and telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the Application Form.
Application Process is FREE OF CHARGE and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
For Support, please call 09064432351, 08043440802, and 09055840142 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. All phone lines are available from Monday to Friday between 9:30 AM and 5:30 PM.