Youngsters do you want to become a Nigerian Soldier If yes then you will be happy to know that the Nigerian Army 82RRI Recruitment 2021 Application Form has been issued.
All interested candidates are required to submit 82 Regular Recruit Intake Applications online through https://recruitment.army.mil.ng portal.
NA 82RRI Recruitment application has been released on 15th September 2021 and all of you who also want to join the young Nigerian army can apply on or before 26th November 2021.
On this page, we have shared all the important information that you will need while applying. If you want to make a Nigerian Soldier then proceed to continue…
Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) Recruitment 2021 Application
82RRI Recruitment Trades Men /Women Category
- Nigerian Army Engineering Corps
- Nigerian Army Signals Corps
- Nigerian Army Intelligence Corps
- Nigerian Army Electrical and Mechanical Engineers Corps
- Nigerian Army Medical Corps
- Directorate of Army Physical Training (PT)
General Instructions for 82RRI Recruitment Application
Candidates should note that there will be no pre-selection computer-based test.
No specific center for recruitment.
There will be no zonal screening exercise.
All screening of potential recruitments will be conducted in the respective native states of the candidates.
Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording equipment to the venue of the State Recruitment exercise.
The candidates are also expected to follow the COVID-19 protocol which includes regular hand washing, use of face masks, and physical distancing.
Any candidate who finds his/her results to be false or forged and also found during training at Depot NA will be liable to be withdrawn.
Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any kind of satisfaction or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist in the recruitment process.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
The names of the shortlisted candidates will be published on the NA website for the awareness of all the candidates.
The shortlisted candidates have to report in their respective native states for the screening exercise from 18th to 31st December 2021.
Nigerian Army 82RRI Application Requirements and Basic Qualification
Minimum Educational Qualification All applicants should possess WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/Trades Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must have a National Identity Card / NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit as per the standards of the Nigerian Army.
- Applicants must be free from any criminal conviction by a court of law.
- Applicants must have a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission. hospital or local government council
- or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/Trades Test/City Guild Certificate.
- An applicant should not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years for non-traders/women while tradesmen/women should not be more than 27 years of age at the commencement of training by 31st January 2022.
- The measurement in height should not be less than 1.68 meters and not 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates.
- The applicant must have a valid certificate of the state of origin.
- Minimum 18 Years (Non-Business)
- Maximum Age 22 Years (Non-Business)
- Minimum 18 Years (Trade)
- Maximum Age 27 Years (Trade) 27
- Minimum Height 1.68 (Male) i.e. 5 feet 51 inches
- Minimum Height 1.62 (Female) 5 Feet 31 Inch
How to apply Nigerian Army 82 Regular Recruit Intake (RRI) Recruitment Application
Apply online at the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
Log in to the link above using your username and password.
Fill out the application form, upload the relevant documents, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and fill out the guarantor form appropriately.
Make sure you bring a copy of the application and guarantor form to the designated state recruitment center.