Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment 2022-2023 for Non-trader and Women is started now. Applications can be made through the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal https://www.recruitment.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment 2022-2023
The general public is informed that Nigerian Army Recruitment 2022 23 has started. Interested candidates can apply online for 83 RRI Non-trader and Women Recruitment.
Online applications can be completed through the Nigerian Army website at recruitment.army.mil.ng.
The last date for 83 Regular Recruits Intake applications is 13 May 2022 so your application is completed on time.
Nigerian Army 83 RRI Recruitment Basic Qualifications, General Instructions, and How to Apply
Before applying for the ongoing 83 regular recruitment intake you must know about the basic qualifications, general instructions, and how to apply.
Requirements for Nigerian Army 83RRI Recruitment 2022-2023
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades): 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades): 22
- Minimium Age (Trades): 0
- Maximium Age (Trades): 0
- Minimium Height (Male): 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female): 1.62
- Minimium Educational Qualification: All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE.
- Applicant must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth and must possess National Identity Card/ NIN or BVN.
- Applicant must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- All applicants must possess a valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital, or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than 2 sitting in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 22 years as at the commencement of training by 8 Aug 22.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters and 1.62 meters tall for male and female candidates respectively.
- Applicant must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective states of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 28 June – 11 July 2022.
How to apply for NA 83 RRi Recruitment Online Application
- Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.