Applications open for the 2022 Nigerian Police Force Recruitment. This time you can fill nationwide online application for constable post for which NPF recruitment portal has been opened.
This is a very big opportunity for those who want to get job in Nigeria Police they can apply now for the post of constable in Nigeria Police.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment 2022 process has started in which you have to fulfill the general requirement to apply.
Let us tell you that the NPS recruitment portal has been opened for application from 15 August 2022.
General Requirements of Nigerian Police Force Recruitment 2022 for Constable
All interested candidates applying must meet the following general specifications in order to successfully complete their application:
For this appointment, you must have a National Identity Number (NIN) to show that you are a Nigerian citizen and that you were born in Nigeria.
You must be between 18 and 25 years of age to be considered an eligible candidate to apply to become a constable in the Nigeria Police.
In terms of physical criteria, height of males should not be less than 1.67 meters and height of females should not be less than 1.64 meters.
Chest measurement of at least 86cm (34 inches) for men only.
You must be physically and mentally fit to be appointed as a constable in the Nigeria Police Force for which you will need to be certified by a Government Medical Officer.
Candidate suffering from any kind of mental or physical disability will not be eligible to apply.
Be free from any financial embarrassment; h) is of good character and has not been found guilty of any criminal offence;
Must present verifiable references from any two (2) of the following persons:
- Traditional Rulers
- Local Government Chairmen
- Heads of Educational Institutions Attended
- Career Civil Servants not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Police Officers not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officers not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Results of SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with at least five (5) credits in English Language and Mathematics in more than two sittings.
If you meet all these advocacy for Nigeria Police Force Constable recruitment 2022, you will be considered eligible to apply.
NPF Recruitment 2022 Application Last Date for Constable Position
NPF Recruitment Portal is open from 15th August you can submit online application till 26th September 2022.
How to apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment
With the above softcopy, login to the portal (https://www.recruitment.psc.gov.ng/) and proceed with the following:
- On the homepage, click “Apply” and then sign up with your email address and preferred password;
- Open your email and click on the link sent to you to verify and activate your account;
- Sign in with your email and password after activating your account
- Update your profile, provide all required attachments and ensure that you are using the phone number associated with your NIN (if any);
- Review the information provided and ensure that there are no errors before final submission;
- You will receive an email confirmation of your application which you will need to print and submit to the physical screening site if you are selected for this step;
- Also, the email will contain a link to your profile so you can take a printout of your details at your convenience.
Note: This police constable recruitment exercise is completely free. (No payment required from candidates).