NPF Microfinance Bank intends to recruit qualified candidates for the post of Application Developer and Programmer in its Information Technology Department. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then apply now.
Also know about the NPF Microfinance Bank Application Developer and Programmer Recruitment 2021 job description, responsibility, or requirements.
Job Title: Application Developer and Programmer
- Department/Group: IT Support
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Level: Supervisor
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lagos
- Application mode: Online
- Application deadline: not specified
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the bank applications requirements and develop solutions
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Application development using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the banks operation.
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well known vulnerabilities is address.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed application and third party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure the efficiency of the platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with a minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper credit
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on working experience
- Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC, GMOB, MCSD, etc
- A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL
- Cross-platform Development skill in mobile applications
- Basic project management skill
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV on the Careers Portal of NPF Microfinance Bank to apply.