Npower Batch-C Biometric Verification / How can I check – You are on a webpage that has ‘NPower Batch-C Biometric Portal’, and information on how to capture your fingerprint on the NASIM portal. If you want to know all the information related to this topic, stay on this page until the end.
This page can prove to be very important for the applicants who have successfully verified for NPower Batch C.
If you are also among the applicants who have successfully verified, we are happy to inform you that Fingerprint Nomination has been issued for the Npower Batch C applicants through the Naseem portal.
NPower Batch-C Biometric Portal
We have received several requests from nPower Batch C applicants seeking legal information regarding the status of nPower Verification.
Received questions, like;
- How can I check my Npower Batch-C Biometric Verification?
- How can I log in to my Naseem portal?
- What is NPower biometric?
- How can I capture my fingerprint on the Nasim portal?
How To Capture Your Fingerprint On Nasims Portal
By following the guidelines given below, you can capture your fingerprint on the Npower NASIMS portal.
- Login / Singin to your NASIMS profile via portal www.nasims.gov.ng.
- Click on the verification tab
- You will be asked to capture your fingerprint.
- Once it opens, click on Capture Your Fingerprint to see if your fingers can be captured using your phone, if not, you need to go to any nearby cyber cafe to do the fingerprint capturing.
Note, the biometric fingerprint capturing for NPower batch C candidates is only to verify some of your details, and you’d be good to go after that.