Are you searching for work in ECOWAS Nigeria, here is the job information related to ECOWAS Recruitment 2020? Information about every job published here is accurate.
There is a vacancy for the post of Office Manager / Receptionist in Ecowas. If you want to apply for this job then you have to fill the ECOWAS job application form and send it to the email id given.
Read about Ecowas recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Position: Office Manager / Receptionist
Recruitment Agency/Company/Organization/Institute: ECOWAS Commission
Grade: G4, G5, G6
Annual Salary: UA18,089.21 USD28,541.16/UA22,874.75 USD36,901.78/UA27,232.27 USD43,110.66
Duty Station: ACCRA
Department: Office of the President
Division: Office of the Resident Representative – GHANA
Line Supervisor: Administrative Officer
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
Application Mode: Through Email
Send Email to: email@example.com
Job Role Overview:
Under the supervision of the Administrative Officer, this position should play a vital role in the smooth running of the office. From welcoming visitors to receiving calls, fixing appointments, organizing the schedule of his / her superior, drafting correspondence, and filing documents, his or her duties will be critical to the daily activities of the office. In this regard, he/she should be quite accessible and responsive in the face of competing demands from both internal and external parties.
Job Role And Responsibilities:
- Manage the Supervisor’s diary and schedule, organize and manage appointments; receive and welcome visitors; make telephone calls; verify in-coming calls to ensure their importance and possibility to respond or transfer to the supervisor.
- Organize meetings; receive, draft, type, and make a follow-up on administrative letters; book meeting rooms; request and provide supplies to the office.
- Create a recording system of in-coming and out-going mails; ensure e-archiving and e-filing of documents using ECM software for easy retrieval when the need arises; manage documents (in-coming and out-going, filing of letters); ensure follow-up on documents submitted for signature or approval.
- Knowledge of Ms. Office, ECM, and other Ecolink software when it is possible. Demonstrate ability in word processing in English, French, and/or Portuguese.
- Check and confirm meetings for his / her Supervisor, upon the request of the Supervisor;
- Responsible for receiving and placing calls;
- Receive all correspondence and record them properly in the book of entry, proceed to the distribution of mail, receive and ensure correspondences are delivered immediately to the appropriate person, and prepare the output correspondence where applicable;
- Draft routine correspondence upon request from the Supervisor;
- Monitor and maintain stock of offices supplies in consultation with Administrative Officer;
- Prepare and coordinate logistics for meetings;
- Provide support with the protocol and events (booking, confirmation, and purchase of tickets, hotel reservations, acquisition and renewal of visas, etc.) in cooperation with the Administrative Officer;
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor
Academic Qualifications And Experience
Brevet technician Superieur (BTS) / Ordinary National Diploma (OND) or equivalent in Secretarial Studies or Administration or a related field from a recognized higher institution;
5 years’ experience in administrative services in a public or private international organization;
Demonstrate advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
Knowledge of related computer software and the ability to use relevant ECM modules for filing and archiving documents for proper storage, retrieval, and disposal of documents.
Demonstrated analytical skills and an understanding of the business processes to effectively interpret and anticipate office needs.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.