This job is for those people who want to work in a bank as an Operation Officer. The vacancy is available for the post of Operation Officer in Crossover Microfinance Bank of Nigeria.
If any interested person wants to apply for this post, then send his/her detailed CV to email@example.com.
To know more details about Crossover Microfinance Bank Operation Officer, you can know about the job description, requirements, and the last date to apply below.
Operation Officer Job at Crossover Microfinance Bank in Nigeria
Job title: Operation Officer
Bank: Crossover Microfinance Bank
Salary: N53,000 monthly
Location: Iju-Ishaga and Cele-Ijesha – Lagos
An Operation Officer is highly needed at Crossover Microfinance Bank with the following trait and attribute:
- Pay and receive cash, verify amounts and check for accuracy of deposit slips across the counter
- Book customers’ loans, post customers’ withdrawals, and deposits.
- Carry out cash and other transaction reconciliation
- Open Customer’s Account and update customer account details/data on the database/banking software
- Maintains accurate computer and paper records required by the department
- Manage the office petty cash and prepare cash count certificate
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with employees and customers
- Maintain and update account opening and closure registers
- Maintain customer mandate upload
- Attend to customer inquiries and maintain customer confidence and protect bank operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with bank operations and security procedures by participating in all dual-control functions.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 0 – 1 years of work experience.
Method of application and last date of application
Interested and eligible candidates send their CV using the job title as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25 March 2022.