African Development Bank is looking for a well-educated person who can fulfill the position of Operations and administrative assistant, FIRM2 Recruitment 2021.
If you have at least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT, Commerce, Business Administration, or a related discipline, then you are entitled to an eligible candidate for this position.
Job title: Operations and administrative assistant, FIRM2
Job N°: 50101876
Duty station: Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
Closing date: 11-Feb-2021
Under the supervision of the PSF Administrator, the Operations and Administrative Services Assistant will perform the following duties:
- Operations and Financial Management: Coordination of work program and implementation of the administrative budget
- Support the management and coordination of PSF resources and the implementation of the work program in conformity with procedures and in compliance with PSF and bank policies and guidelines.
- Support the operational activities of team members; Providing technical support to employees in the use of SAP.
- Contribute to the production of reports, presentations (layout, document review, production of graphical content) as well as Excel-based analysis, and enter/retrieve information in SAP PS and LM.
- Define and maintain architecture for electronic collection and coordination with the PSF ecosystem focal point for the discovery, collection, and maintenance of operational pipeline and portfolio information as well as legal and financial documentation.
- Manage and monitor documents in BPPS.
- Ensure secure filing of sensitive and confidential information.
- Manage databases and perform any data entry and analysis tasks as needed
- Collect and consolidate project and document data from multiple sources (DARMS, BPPS, SARS, SAP, SharePoint Collaboration, etc.) and all types (PEN, PAR, NCP, etc.).
- Structure and organize project data in an easy-to-use format (database).
- Compile the PSF portfolio database and current project data.
- Prepare ad hoc reports on activities and performance of project portfolio
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Management, IT, Commerce, Business Administration or a related discipline;
- Minimum five (5) of relevant and practical experience in an operational service, in an international organization, particularly in an international commercial bank or in the insurance sector;
- Sound knowledge of general office administration and organization in financial institutions exposed to different levels of risk;
- Experience in investment or development banking sector and with private sector actors;
- Administrative experience of teamwork and relationships in a development financial institution that uses risk participation or credit guarantee instruments or credit insurance function will be an added benefit;
- The ability to anticipate unforeseen risks by developing programs to address the risk of contingency and the achievement of potential outcomes;
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to provide and receive feedback;
- Maturity, reliability, integrity, adaptability, and initiative are necessary to perform this task;
- Ability to make informed decisions and provide advice to solve program problems independently based on available or difficult information; Use relevant, timely and clear information.
- Problem-solving: apply operational knowledge to solve problems and find solutions for the customer (internal and external) and the organization;
- Communication: The ability to communicate verbally and in a clear and concise manner; Present oral information with clarity and appropriate style and adapt language and style to the needs of a particular audience;
- Operations efficiency is committed to ensuring that systems, processes, and culture within the organization are fully leveraged to produce the required results;
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity: Demonstrate a strong commitment to research and produce innovative and original solutions for the execution of activities to improve performance and generate additional benefits for the bank and its customers;
- Teamwork and Relationships: Working with colleagues to increase team effectiveness, sharing knowledge, and workload. Build strong working relationships with colleagues and contribute to the creation of a positive environment for teamwork;
- Skills in office administration and organization;
- Proven ability to write professional reports;
- Ability to use standard MS Office software applications including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SAP. Competence in the use of SAP or related corporate resource planning software (including project and debt management modules); Have technical skills for performing data entry, managing team schedules, and creating corporate reports;
- Ability to set up database systems;
- The ability to communicate effectively (written and oral) in English is a requirement for this position. Become bilingual (English and French)
How to apply
If you are a well-educated person and consider yourself eligible for this position, click here and submit an online application otherwise go to African Development Bank Career Portal for information related to other vacancies.