The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) has requested interested and eligible candidates to fill the application for Principal Officer, Protocol Recruitment 2020.
Candidates interested in applying for the post of ECOWAS Principal Officer, Protocol can view the full article to know more.
We publish on eajobscorner.com only after getting verified and authentic information on job recruitment.
Read about recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, application, shortlist candidates, and other information.
Position: Principal Officer, Protocol
Recruitment Agency/Company/Organization/Institute: ECOWAS Parliament
Annual Salary: UA66, 123.98, USD104, 330.42
Duty Station: Abuja
Line Supervisor: Secretary-General
Age Limit: Be below 50 years old. This provision does not apply to internal candidates.
Application Mode: Through Email
Send Email to: email@example.com
Last date for apply: 31st October 2020
Job Role Overview:
Under the supervision of the Secretary-General, the post will advise the Secretary-General and Parliament on protocol and diplomacy, and oversee parliamentary protocol services.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
- Protocol policy and leadership advice in the implementation of this national policy;
- Supervise the staff of the Protocol Department to ensure the contribution of drawing annual budget including work planning, coordination and supervision and provision of efficient protocol services in the Institute;
- To coordinate the inter-parliamentary session with the diplomatic community and to facilitate access to diplomatic missions and foreign ministries;
- Ensuring effective protocol service in government missions to the Honorable Speaker and other high-level representatives of Parliament and VIP treatment for those personalities;
- Supervision of protocol services during Parliament and other sessions of Parliament, including the organization of guest meetings, seating arrangements, receptions, accommodation, and transportation;
- Facilitate travel arrangements such as monitoring ticket arrangements for official travel and obtaining visas;
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
Academic Qualifications And Experience
Postgraduate degree in political science, international relations, management, public relations, communication, or related field from a recognized university.
10 years of progressively responsible experience in conference management, protocol service, or related field, 2 years of relevant international work experience at conference and protocol supervisory level, and 2 years of experience;
Knowledge of the standards, rules, and procedures of diplomatic conferences and protocols developed in international settings;
Ability to maintain information on protocols/travel services, agencies, and government structures;
Proven experience in developing and implementing an effective process for conducting and delivering conferences, protocols, and travel services.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.