Shell Nigeria Production Schedulers Job: Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is seeking high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
As such, he has sought applications from applicants for the post of Production Schedulers.
If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then proceed to read the Shell Nigeria Production Schedulers Job Purpose, and requirements before applying.
Job title: Production Schedulers
- Reference ID: R7469
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Port Harcourt
- Experience level: Experienced Professionals
The Work Scheduler coordinates the scheduling of the planned workload of each discipline within the SNBO Organization. The Scheduler will also ensure the timely availability of materials, services, and logistics to close-out planned activities, having work done at the right time by the right people.
The role enables the timely execution of maintenance work by developing a maintenance schedule comprising Corrective Maintenance (CM) and Preventive Maintenance (PM) work that is optimized for efficient resource utilization.
The role will ensure backload of planned work activities are managed at an acceptable level so they be executed before their latest allowable finish date.
Qualifications/Education & Experience:
- University Degree in any relevant discipline with a minimum of 3 to 10 years of work experience in Operations & Maintenance/Production Operations/Engineering jobs in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals or any equivalent Industries which includes a minimum of 3 to 5 years in a Work Preparation/Work Scheduler capacity. (HND Degree holders with relevant experience will be considered)
- Sound understanding of the production/operations & maintenance processes.
- Experience in leading teams in a virtual environment
- A track record in building and sustaining a team.
- Experience in working on change & continuous improvement projects.
- Experience with work preparation or maintenance planning & scheduling.
- Experience in SAP PM, as well as strong experience with MS Excel and MS Access, is desirable
- Able to demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge & required skillsets for the role.
- Able to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Solid experience in Project management & Team Performance Management.
Shell Nigeria Recruitment / Apply Online