Shell Nigeria Production Work Preparers Job: Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is seeking high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
As such, he has sought applications from applicants for the post of Production Work Preparers.
If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then proceed to read the Shell Nigeria Production Work Preparers Job Purpose, and requirements before applying.
Job title: Production Work Preparers
- Reference ID: R7485
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Port Harcourt
- Experience level: Experienced Professionals
The role of the senior team manager is to coordinate the day-to-day coordination of each discipline within the SNBO organization. The role that the maintenance task prepares is critical to the effective productivity of the maintenance delivery team.
The role will ensure that all maintenance / operational activities are professionally and adequately planned and prepared for execution with the necessary procedures, documents, drawings, protocols as well as the timely supply of materials, services, and logistics.
The role will be involved with various disciplines such as mechanical, electrical, or instruments, but with a sound understanding of production/operation and general maintenance processes.
He/she is responsible for managing the work-readiness backlog to acceptable levels so that all maintenance activities can be executed before the allowable deadline.
May work in one or more operations and maintenance disciplines e.g. Electrical, Mechanical, Instrument, Control Automation, Marine, and Operations. This role will provide in-team subject matter expertise, peer guidance, and support to their immediate teams, asset production units, and any other teams.
Qualifications/Education & Experience:
- University Degree in any relevant discipline with a minimum 3 to 10 years of work experience in Operations & Maintenance/Production Operations/Engineering jobs in Oil & Gas/ Petrochemicals or any equivalent Industries. This should include a minimum of 3 to \5 years’ experience in performing/executing Maintenance activities in a Work Preparation/work Scheduler capacity (Candidates with HND with suitable work experience will also be considered)
- Strong Skill in the equipment’s in his/her discipline e.g. Turbines, Generators, Pumps, Switch Gears, Transmitters, and Export Pumps etc.
- Sound understanding of the production/operations & maintenance processes.
- Experience in leading teams in a virtual environment
- Experience in implementing change & continuous improvement projects.
- Experience in SAP Plant Maintenance (SAP-PM), as well as strong experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and others), is desirable
- Able to demonstrate in-depth technical knowledge & required skillsets for the role.
- Able to proactively manage stakeholder expectations
- Solid experience in Project management & Team Performance Management.
Shell Nigeria Recruitment / Apply Online