The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the position of Assistant Fisheries Officer III in the County Government of Nakuru Public service.
Job Title: Assistant Fisheries Officer III
Department: Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries
No. of Position: Fifteen (15)
Vacancy Number: 02/2022/05
Job Group: ‘H’
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 25,470 – Ksh. 33,950 p.m.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be a Kenyan Citizen;
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade of C plain or its equivalent;
- Have a Diploma in either Fisheries Management, Natural Resource Management or equivalent and relevant qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a more experienced officer. Duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Assisting in delivering fisheries extension services including conducting field days and training fishers;
- Collecting and compiling fisheries statistical data; and
- Participating in fish quality assurance activities, marketing, and value addition.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from the County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
The County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services. Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station.
Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Medical Specialist I – Radiation Oncologist at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Assistant Director Radiography Services (Therapy Radiography) at Nakuru County
- Senior Medical Physicist at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Radiographer I (Therapy Radiographer) at Nakuru County Government
- Registered Oncology Nurse Job at Nakuru County
- Registered Clinical Officer I Job at Nakuru County Government
- Reception Assistant III Vacancy at Nakuru County PSB
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy at County Government of Nakuru Public service
- Registered Clinical Officer III Job at Nakuru County Kenya
- Registered Nurse III 55 Positions at Nakuru County Public Service
- Assistant Public Health Officer III Job at Nakuru County
- Physiotherapist III Job Vacancy at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Occupational Therapist III Job in County Government of Nakuru Public Service
- Nakuru County Job Vacancy Assistant Health Records and Information Management Officer III
- Assistant Leather Development Officer III at Nakuru County
- Assistant Animal Health Officer III Job at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Assistant Agricultural Officer III Vacancy at Nakuru County Government Kenya
- Nakuru County Recruitment for Assistant Livestock Production Officer III