The Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill the position of Registered Nurse III in the County Government of Nakuru Public service.
Job Title: Registered Nurse III
No. of Position: Fifty Five (55)
Vacancy Number: 01/2022/10
Job Group: ‘’
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 50,000 p.m.
For appointment to this position, a candidate must:
- Be Kenyan Citizen;
- Have a Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing from a recognized institution;
- Have a Registration Certificate from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Have a valid practicing license from Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Be proficient in computer applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patient’s outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including Integrated Management of Childhood Illnesses (IMCI), immunization, PMTCT, antenatal care and delivery, providing health education and counselling to patients/clients and community on identified health needs; Referring patients and clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients’ admission and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintaining records on patients/client’s health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment; and
- Collecting and compiling data.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an employment application form from the County Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, DEGREE/DIPLOMA/CERTIFICATE as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 7th February 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
The County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women, and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services. Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to advertised vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station.
Please do not give out any money!!!
Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above address and official cellphone number: 0796848192.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Medical Specialist I – Radiation Oncologist at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Assistant Director Radiography Services (Therapy Radiography) at Nakuru County
- Senior Medical Physicist at Nakuru County Public Service Board
- Radiographer I (Therapy Radiographer) at Nakuru County Government
- Registered Oncology Nurse Job at Nakuru County
- Registered Clinical Officer I Job at Nakuru County Government
- Reception Assistant III Vacancy at Nakuru County PSB
- Medical Officer Job Vacancy at County Government of Nakuru Public service
- Registered Clinical Officer III Job at Nakuru County Kenya