Requirements and Portal for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 – Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2021 Portal login is open for new vacancies application. All of you who want to join Nigerian Airforce apply for your suitable post.
In this article you will know what requirements you have to fulfill while applying Nigerian Airforce Recruitment, so that you can make your application successful.
You can apply for training as Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Cadets in the following capacities by logging into the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal:
- Administrative Officer
- Air Intelligence Officer
- Air Provost
- Aircraft Engineer
- Armament Technologist
- Communication, Information and Space Technologist
- Education Officer
- Legal Officer
- Logistics Officer
- Medical Officer
- Museum and Archives Officer
- Music Officer
- Operations Officer
- Personnel Services
- Professional – Allied to Medicine
- Public Relation Officer
- Works and Services Officer
Requirements and Eligibility for Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2021
All the candidates are requested to proceed to the Nigerian Air Force Portal only if they are considered eligible to apply after checking the requirements and eligibility to apply.
Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Technology, Automobile Engineering.
Candidates should possess HND / B.Eng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Chemical Engineering or B.Sc. Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Rocket Science or HND / B.Sc. Explosive Chemistry.
Candidates should possess a B.Sc. / HND in Statistics or Data Analyst.
Communication, Information and Space Technologist
Candidates should possess a BSc / MSc / M.Eng / B.Eng / HND in Communication Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Computer & Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, PGD Satellite Communication, PGD Satellite Ground Station Engineering, PGD
B.Sc in Remote Sensing, PGD / B.Sc in Geographic Information System, PGD / B.Sc. in Rockery, PGD / B.Sc in Astronomy, PGD / B.Sc in Space Engineering, BSc in Geography, Bsc Geo-Physics, BSc Physics.
B.Sc / HND in Economics, Purchasing and Supply, Marketing, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics & Statistics.
Possession of professional certifications such as CIPSM and CILT is required. PGD and MSc would be added advantage.
Works and Services Officer
B.Sc / HND in Architecture, Building Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveyor, Land Surveyor or Urban and Regional Planning.
Air Intelligence Officer
B.Sc / HND in Remote Sensing, Geographic Information System, Cartography, Photogrammetry, Geography, Land Surveying, Telecommunication Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Science (Comitia A+ Ethical Hacking and advantage), Cyber Security, Computer Engineering, Robitic Engineering, Computer Forensic, Mandarin Language, Arabic Language, Criminology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Psychology, Intelligence and Security Studies, Peace and Conflict Resolution, History.
B.Sc in Physical and Health Education, B.Sc/HND in Hotel Management, B.Sc/HND in Hospitality Management, BSc/HND in Food Science Technology.
B.Sc in Sociology, Crimonology, Psychology or LLB, BL. qualification
Public Relation Officer
B.A / B.Sc / HND in Mass Communication, Journalism or Public Relations.
Candidates should possess LLB or BL qualification.
Candidates should possess B.A (Ed) in Fine Arts, BSc (Ed)/B Tech (Edd)/B.Ed in Computer Education / Education Information Technology, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed in Biology, B.Tech/BSc (Ed) in Technical Education, B.Sc (Ed)/B.Ed in Mathematics, B.A (Ed)/B.Ed in English, BSc (Ed)/B.Ed in Business Studies.
Candidates should possess a B.Sc / B.A / HND in Theology Chaplain.
Candidates should possess a B.A in Islamic Studies or Arabic Language and Literature.
Candidates should possess a B.A in Music / HND in Music Technology.
Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND in Public Administration or Statistics.
MBBS, MBchB or equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria and must possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- General Surgeon
- O & G
- Internal Medicine
- Family Medicine
Professional – Allied to Medicine
Must have specialist’s qualifications or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by its specialists Council of Nigeria and possess a current practicing license in any of the following specialist areas:
- Optometrist: BSc in Optometry or B.Optom. Must be fully registered by the Optical Council of Nigeria.
- Radiographer: Bsc in Medical Imaging Science or Radiography and must be fully registered with the Radiographers Council of Nigeria.
- Pharmacist: Must possess a B.Pharm degree and be fully registered with the Pharmacy Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Lab Scientist: Must possess eith a BMLS or AIMLS and its equivalent and be fully registered with the Medical Laboratory Scientist Council of Nigeria.
- Dietician/Nutrition Science: B.Sc or HND Dietician/Nutrition. Must be fully registered with Dietetics Council of Nigeria.
- Clinical Psychologist: Must possess a MSc Clinical Psychology and BSc General and Applied Psychology.
- Community/Environmental Health Officer: Must possess either a BSc or HND in either Environmental Health or Community Health or Public Health. Must be fully registered with the Environmental Health Council of Nigeria.
- Medical Records Officer: Must possess a BSc or HND Health Records and Biostatics and must be fully registered with the Health Records Registration Board of Nigeria.
- Biomedical Engineer: Must possess a BSc or HND in Biomedical Engineering.
- Physiotherapist: Must possess either B.Physiotherapy or BMR (Bacher of Medical Rehabilitation). Must be registered with the Medical Rehabilitation Therapist Registration Board of Nigeria (MRTB).
- Dental Therapist/Technologist: BDS or its equivalent. Must be fully registered by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
Candidates should possess B.Sc / RN and RM (Double Qualification). Must be registered and have a current practicing license from the Nigerian Nursing and Midwifery Council. Also hold a post basic qualification in any of the specialties listed.
- Oncology Nurse
- Dental Nurse
- Pediatric Nurse
- Anesthetic Nurse
- Ear, Nose and Throat Nurse
- Critical Care Nurse
- Intensive Care Nurse
- Trauma Nurse
- Disaster Nurse
- Peri-Operative Nurse
- Burns and Plastic Nurse
- Ortopedic Nurse
- Ophthalmic Nurse
- Cardio Pulmonary Nurse
- Bachelor of Nursing Science
Museum and Archives Officer
Candidates should possess BA in History and BA Archeology/Anthropology.
If you consider yourself eligible candidate for any of above mentioned Nigerian Air Force Vacancy then visit to apply Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal.