Guidelines for those who want to be a teacher or school administrator( Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher in Charge of Studies, Deputy Headteacher in Charge of Discipline, Bursar, Librarian, Secratary)
SMART HR is the upgraded IPPIS system which is offering self-service and web-based applications which are more user-friendly to provide reliable service delivery. Below are the guidelines for a job applicant to get registered in e-recruitment;
What you need to prepare before you go to the system
- Certificate/ Degree
- To whom it may concern/ Attestation de service rendu
- Email account
- Copy of National ID
- Other certificates you have
N.B: Certificate/Degree, Transcript, and To Who May Concern (Attestation de Service and) need to be scanned in PDF and saved on your computer
How to create an account or register through:
After submitting, the job applicant will get a username and password sent directly and electronically to his or her provided private email.
How to create the profile:
After receiving the username and password, you have to go again to the system and follow:
- Go to the system and click on Login
- Change password
- When you login into the system using your username and the new password you created, will see the following: and click on Profile
N.B: When you go to attachment, you have to select the document you save on your computer which you scanned in PDF.
4. Click on Education
NB: If you don’t find your institution or qualification, please email us on: email@example.com
- Create your experience on experience fill them and then click on Save.
Country Employer Name
NB: If you need to add more experience, after saving click on add experience to add another.
6. Click on Languages fill them and save
N.B: You can also Add Languages, fill them and then update
- Click on disability if you have any, choose them, and then save.
Choose a disability and if you don’t find yours you may text us on the above-mentioned email to add it to the list
- Click on awards, if applicable, go to Add Award, fill them and then update
Add New Awad
File Name or Description
No file chosen
- Finally, click on references and then Save. New Referee
Please provide genuine information about your referee
Those who have difficulty getting internet and computer you can go to the nearest school which has a smart classroom for support but you need to have with you the scanned documents as highlighted before.
For more information or support you can contact the following number:
- Support +250785569165
- Support +250785569363
- Support +250788239930