Rwanda Civil Service Recruitment 2022 has started for which Rwanda Government has opened its new e-recruitment portal. Now all the interested applicants will be submitted an online application form on this new e-recruitment portal.
In this article, we will give you information about Rwanda jobs along with requirements, how to apply, etc. So read this article carefully.
Rwanda’s new recruitment portal
Rwanda has changed its recruitment portal, previously their recruitment portal used to be https://recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/. But now the website has been changed to https://e-recruitment.mifotra.gov.rw/.
Now you will get all the information related to the recruitment of new jobs on this website. If you want to work under the Government of Rwanda then you will get many job opportunities here.
Registration for Rwanda Recruitment
- Create an account to access this application
- Login into the system
Complete your profile
- A complete profile will make it easier to apply for jobs
- Check your profile and update accordingly.
- Fill in all the necessary information in the profile section. (Higher Education, Languages and References are mandatory fields).
How to apply for a Rwanda job
- Interested applications go to the recruitment portal of Rwanda, the link of which you will find in this article.
- Read carefully and in full the Job description, Job Profile, and Skills required for the respective positions before proceeding to apply.
- Compose a motivational letter within the provided section to support your application and submit it accordingly.
- Upon submission of your application, you will receive an email notification confirming the successful receipt of your application.
- Once shortlisting is completed, you will receive an email notification informing you of your application status.