Total Secure Nigeria is looking for talented candidates for the Security Patrol Commander job in Kano, Kebbi, and Zamfara, Nigeria.
Candidates wishing to apply for Total Secure Nigeria Security Patrol Commander Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job title: Security Patrol Commander
Job Locations: Kano, Kebbi, and Zamfara
Min. requirement: SSCE / GCE / NECO, and 4 to 5 years of experience
Application mode: Apply online
Application deadline: 1st November 2020.
- Supervise Patrol Team comprising of Patrol Vehicle, Patrol Driver and Armed Escort Policemen
- Oversee activities of policemen deployed and make them conform to an acceptable standard.
- Undertake and supervise the journey management of assigned drivers.
- Ensure that the operational vehicle is working at the optimal condition at all times.
- Maintain constant awareness of security asset locations, ensuring a balanced security presence is achieved across the AOO.
- Monitoring and directing the activities of the patrol units according to the direction of the watchkeeper.
- Monitoring alarm indicators, ensuring expeditious response of field units.
- Serving as an information source for patrol units.
- Patrolling an assigned area, ensuring security is maintained in the zone or area to which assigned.
- Remaining vigilant at all times and ensuring his or her actions are keeping with the Standard of Operating Procedures of the company.
- Submit patrol report including observation of note to watchkeeper.
- Apprehend suspected perpetrators & handover to the appropriate authorities.
- Lead patrols pro-actively as per patrol plans to disrupt, deter & challenge any threats to the Security of client personnel, assets, or sites.
- Candidates should possess an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification with 4 – 5 years of work experience.
Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Handwritten Application and CV to HR@totalsecureng.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.