Equity bank wants to recruit an eligible candidate for Senior Auditor Vacancy. The equity bank career portal is open, so individuals who are eligible for this post can apply online at equitybank.telo.net.
Reporting to the Senior Audit Manager, the role holder will be responsible for ensuring the Bank has effective financial, operational, and information systems controls, adequate and effective risk management processes, and ensure observance of good corporate governance practices.
Key Responsibilities of Senior Auditor
- Ensure routine audits are methodically planned for and executed as per the audit plan;
- Develop programs and work plans for evaluation of internal controls and ensure they meet audit standards and assignment objectives;
- Lead audit teams during fieldwork and in conduct other ad hoc reviews as assigned;
- Identify business risks and control weaknesses and recommend appropriate mitigation measures;
- Appraise the soundness, adequacy, application, and efficiency of financial, operational, and information system controls established to mitigate business risks;
- Ensure audit issues are discussed with process owners and their action plans and target dates agreed on;
- Prepare timely and quality audit reports in line with auditing standards.
- Issue tracking and validation of audit issues to ensure they are addressed within agreed timelines.
Qualifications, Knowledge, skills, and abilities for Equity Bank Senior Auditor Vacancy
- Graduate in either business or IT related studies;
- CPA (K) or ACCA and CISA;
- Minimum three years audit experience in a reputable audit firm or in a commercial bank;
- Excellent report writing, oral communication, logical and analytical skills;
- Excellent working knowledge of computer-assisted audit techniques, data analytics, and Teammate;
- Team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Able to work with minimum supervision;
- Good team leadership and supervision skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Good knowledge of the banking industry and the regulatory framework; and
- Open-minded with the ability to learn in a dynamic environment, possesses good commercial awareness and knowledge on international best-practice standards in financial reporting (IFRS), IIA Standards, and corporate governance.
How to apply Equity Bank Senior Auditor Job Application
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this position on the recruitment portal of equity bank.
The last date to apply for the Senior Auditor position is 9th March 2022.