Teachers Service Commission – TSC has invited applications from qualified candidates for appointment to the post of Senior Lecturer IV under Grade C4.
Any person who considers himself a rightful claimant for this post should submit his application without any hesitation. See the remaining information below.
Job Title: Senior Lecturer IV
TSC Scale: 09
Advert No. 13/2020
Vacancy No. 45
Application Deadline: 13 January 2021
- Be serving under career progression guidelines;
- Have served in the grade of Lecturer I (Grade C3/T- Scale 8) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal; and
- Meet the requirement of Chapter six (6) of the constitution;
NB: Masters Degree in a relevant area will be an added advantage
Applicants shall be required to upload the following documents during applications:
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
How to apply
Interested candidates should click here to apply online