One of Nigeria’s leading private-public health organizations implementing programs in Reproductive Health / Family Planning, HIV and AIDS Prevention, and Treatment, Malaria Prevention and Treatment, Primary Health Care and Maternal Health Strengthening is the Society for Family Health (SFH).
It works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Department for International Development (DFID), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Child Investment Fund Foundation for Mothers.
Job Title: Finance and Admin Officer
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Finance & Accounts
Application Closing Date: 11th December 2020
- The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Prepare a monthly bank reconciliation for the assigned banks.
- Ensure correct postings on SAP by using the proper cost assignments.
- Ensure prompt and correct payment to field workers, consultants, vendors, and project staff.
- Provide support in preparing financial reports.
- Maintain, organize, and file documents for the project.
- Manage daily office operations; support procurement activities and assets management.
- Review field positing for accuracy and stepping down funds for field activities.
- Provide support during periodic financial reviews.
- Admin and other job functions that may be assigned by the line manager.
Job Qualifications / Experience
- Must possess a first degree in Accounting or any Finance-related field of study.
- Must possess a minimum of 3-5 years post-NYSC experience in accounting and finance.
- Professional membership of an accounting body will be an added advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain strong internal control and high ethical standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of accounting from an NGO Sector.
Job Skills and Competency required:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles
- Good Office Management skills
- Result Oriented
- Creativity and Innovation
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong Ethics and Integrity
- Attention to details
- Interpersonal Skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to analyze financial matters, resolve issues promptly and accurately
- Excellent communication and proper documentation skills
- Must have a continuous drive for learning and knowledge sharing
- Must have demonstrated proficiency using intermediate-level office software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, spreadsheets, and database
- Hands-on experience using ERP (SAP) or financial management MIS will an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online