NRC is in search of a Shelter Officer for our space workplace in Pulka, Borno State, in Northern Nigeria. The aim of the office place is the daily implementation of the Shelter Undertaking actions in Pulka.
The Shelter Officer reviews the Shelter Coordinator.
|Job||Shelter Officer (Technical) – Pulka/Gwoza (Nigerian Nationals Only)|
|Location||Pulka, Borno State, North East, Nigeria|
Duties and obligations
- Supervise the Shelter assistants.
- Break down the annual operational plans into weekly, month-to-month and quarterly implementation plans
- Assist supervisors in pre-evaluation and anticipation of wants and in web site provide planning,
- Beneath the supervision of the Shelter Coordinator and/or the shelter Programme Growth Supervisor, provoke the drafts of technical drawings, develop Invoice of Amount and technical specification notes for shelter initiatives.
- To evaluate the development coaching wants of the group and help within the improvement of acceptable coaching supplies and plans
- Chargeable for preparation and comply with-up of procurement requests and updating the procurement database.
- Work intently with logistics and group members to precisely manage the portions and qualities of supplies delivered.
- Assist the logistics division in planning the motion of vans to produce shelter supplies to development websites.
- Put together periodic progress reviews and different paperwork as required
- Characterize NRC in coordination assembly when delegated
- College diploma in civil engineering or structure
- Information about the context in North-Jap Nigeria
- Information of the native language Mandara, Hausa
- Expertise with start-up, exit or related
- Expertise in family coaching in and infrastructure upkeep
- Familiarity with AutoCAD, GPS, ARC GIS, and Google Earth
- Dealing with insecure environments
- Managing assets to optimize outcomes
- Empowering and constructing belief
- Managing efficiency and improvement
- Planning and delivering outcomes
- A superb sense of humour is an asset
- All workers of the Norwegian Refugee Council ought to be capable to adhere to our Code of Conduct and the 4 organizational values: Devoted, progressive, inclusive and accountable.
We will supply
- Graduation: April 2020
- Period: 9 months
- Wage/advantages: In response to NRC’s common instructions.
- Degree: Grade 5 Step 1 within the NRC grade construction
- Responsibility station: Pulka/Gwoza, with frequent travels. Journey outdoors Pulka relies on altering safety circumstances, particularly for sure roads within the space.
- A permitted well-being certificate shall be requested earlier than the contract begin.
- Utility procedures and CV registration: Please observe that you’re required to enter the geographical location for all of your previous positions whereas registering your CV. There isn’t a particular discipline for this info in our CV kind, but you should use the “Firm identify” discipline for each firm and site.