Lonadek Nigeria Limited is looking for a qualified candidate for its client (Oil & Gas Industry) who is a contender for the post of Site Doctor.
Candidates wishing to apply for Lonadek Site Doctor Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job Title: Site Doctor
Recruitment Company/Agency: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas
Min. Requirement: Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine.
Min. Experience: Minimum of 10 years of clinical experience, and at least five years’ experience in health administration.
Application Mode: Apply Online
Last date for Apply: 06th November 2020
The role of work
The primary responsibility of the site physician is to maintain and restore the health of the staff at the site through appropriate and adequate medical care if necessary.
He will be dissatisfied with the responsibility of examining patients, reviewing their treatment history, diagnosing illness or trauma, administering treatment, and providing expert advice to staff for their health and well-being.
The preferred candidate must demonstrate passion and genuine concern towards the individual and the medical profession and must have sufficient experience related to the industry.
- Provide regular and casual therapy during established work through ambulances and mobile clinics.
- Maintain medical stations and equipment in a clean and functional state with the right level of inventory, reporting any irregularities.
- Constantly review the site for ways to reduce the incidence of injuries and injuries and to provide regular reports.
- Keep up to date on treatment progress including first aid, CPR, emergency medicine, first aid.
- Necessary work without minimal or supervision.
- Ensure proper stockpiling of consumable medicines.
- Calculate and reconcile daily and monthly stocks.
- Follow company procedures and official standards.
- Read specialist centers if necessary
Bachelor’s degree in medicine.
A postgraduate degree in health administration would be an added benefit.
Minimum 10 years of experience in health administration and at least five years of experience.
Clinical risk management experience.
Advanced knowledge of medical research methods and ethics.
Improved ability to ensure maximum quality in compliance with patient care and health regulations.
Must have a relevant certificate and professional medical license.
Ability to keep progress in the medical profession.
Great interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, go to the website application.lonadek.com to apply, 6 November 2020 is the last date for application. Remember that only eligible candidates will be contacted.