Lonadek Nigeria Limited is looking for a qualified candidate for its client (Oil & Gas Industry) who is a contender for the post of Site Secretary.
Candidates wishing to apply for Lonadek Site Secretary Recruitment 2020 can check the complete article to know all the information related to the vacancy.
On eajobscorner.com you will always get verified and authentic job information.
If you are interested in applying, then read about the recruitment updates, current position, job title, requirements, applications, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
Job Title: Site Secretary
Recruitment Company/Agency: Lonadek Nigeria Limited
Industry: Oil & Gas
Min. Requirement: First degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent
Min. Experience: Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in secretarial or administrative roles within the Oil & Gas Industry
Application Mode: Apply Online
Last date for Apply: 30th October 2020
The role of work
A site secretary who can provide clerical and administrative support on-site and be able to continue activities and keep track of necessary assistance.
He should be able to perform individual duties such as setting it up such as scheduling subcontractors or collecting the necessary paperwork for bids.
The candidate of choice must be able to maintain calls, maintain documents, deliver orders, mail and correspondence from customers and perform other tasks for business purposes.
- Responsible for tracking dates for bids, contracts, or other engagements and ensuring that accessories are properly accessed by the right people
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and meeting for a few minutes
- Daily maintenance of the Secretariat and project documentation on site
- Responsible for implementing new processes and administrative arrangements
- Responsible for logging or bill processing or expenses
- File and contact information for employees, customers, suppliers, and external partners
- Represent the MD / other top management staff at work if necessary
First degree in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent
Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in secretarial or administrative roles within the Oil & Gas Industry
Excellent decision-making skills and communication
Superb organizational and time management skills
Exude competency with Microsoft Office Packages
Demonstrate brilliant numerical competency
Proven ability to manage a Projects
How to apply
If you are interested and eligible, go to the website application.lonadek.com to apply, 6 November 2020 is the last date for application. Remember that only eligible candidates will be contacted.