Shell Nigeria Finance and Pensions Professionals Job: Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is seeking high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
As such, he has sought applications from applicants for the post of Finance and Pensions Professionals.
If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then proceed to read the Shell Nigeria Finance and Pensions Professionals Job Purpose, and requirements before applying.
Job title: Finance and Pensions Professionals
- Reference ID: R7470
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Lagos
- Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- Finance advisors act as the face of finance for priority or opportunities based on the value and risk of shell companies in Nigeria.
- They are responsible for the delivery of the necessary financial capacity to support a set of clearly defined business outcomes across multiple activities/assets, leveraging state-of-the-art technology.
- It requires a laser-sharp focus on detail, coupled with the ability to zoom in and view a larger picture.
- We are recruiting several finance advisory roles that support different parts of the business as the core of the role.
- Additionally, these roles are also part of the financial advisory pool where projects are allocated based on business opportunities/projects and personal development needs.
- Additionally, there are certain roles specific to treasury management of funding requirements and reporting. Relevant banking experience would be desirable.
Qualifications/Education & Experience:
- Professional Accounting Qualification such as ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years to 12+ years post-graduation work experience in accounting or Finance Advisor roles
Significant experience in one or more of the following will be an added advantage
- Business performance management
- Management Information and reporting (Use of SAP and Business Warehouse or other ERP and MI systems)
- Financial Accounting and Controlling
- Post-qualification experience in Audit practice and/or Assurance services
- Finance process excellence
- Project Management lead experience
- For Treasury Advisor role – relevant banking experience including but not limited to Treasury operations, corporate finance, project Finance
Shell Nigeria Recruitment / Apply Online