Are you among those who have applied for Federal Government NYIF and are still having trouble verifying your BVN, or your verification email is still not available?
So this article can provide detailed information about your BVN verification for NYIF, read this article if you are serious about it.
We are happy to inform all those applicants who have submitted their application for an NYIF loan, and you can now verify your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
All you have to do is enter the application portal to validate your VVN and create an account for loan processing.
Suppose the Federal Government of Nigerian launches a youth investment fund aimed at providing soft business loans to about 500,000 young people between 2020 and 2023 each year.
Approval for each fund will range from N250, 000 to N30, 000,000, according to the federal government. However, it depends on the beneficiary trader or individual, the working capital loan is fixed for 1 year and 3 years with an interest rate of 5%.
Here is a step-by-step guideline with which you can validate your BVN on the NYIF portal.
- Beneficiary has to visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app, and
- To enter your BVN then check if all your details are correct.
- If your loan application goes through it, it will take you to the next page where you will create a password and save it.
- They will send you a verification link to your email account where you will verify your account, and proceed to fill in all the necessary information.
- You have to select your business category type and upload an indigenous letter.
Note: Candidates who have not been verified need not be disturbed but need to be patient, and should check back later.