NPF Microfinance Bank intends to recruit qualified candidates for the post of Systems And Server Administrator in their Information Technology Department. If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then apply now.
Also know about the NPF Microfinance Bank Systems And Server Administrator Recruitment 2021 job description, responsibility, or requirements.
Job Title: Systems and Server Administrator
- Department/Group: IT Support
- Job Category: Information Technology
- Level: Supervisor
- Probationary Period: 6 months
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Location: Lagos
- Application mode: Online
- Application deadline: not specified
Job Role and Responsibilities
- Installs, configure, and deploy server hardware and software, including operating systems, applications, and patches to support and maintain effective network service operations throughout the bank.
- Supports, troubleshoots, repairs, and maintains server issues and security for enterprise and large scale applications.
- Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server and RHEL operating systems.
- Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, exchange, and server and workstation patching with SCCM.
- Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware).
- Ensure MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy.
- Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Management datacenter infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
- Manage end-user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
- Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations; escalate incidents as necessary.
- Practice server asset management, including maintenance of server component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches, and reconfigurations.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Elect/ Elect, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics, and other related qualifications with a minimum of second class lower or Upper credit
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on working experience is required for this position
- Initiative, Self-Motivated, Ability to Work under Pressure and Deliver Results
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), CompTIA Network +, MCSE, ITIL
- Have good knowledge of data center management
- Project management skill
How to apply
Interested applicants can submit their CV on the Careers Portal of NPF Microfinance Bank to apply.