Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers Job: Shell Nigeria Business Operations (SNBO) is seeking high performing, experienced and skilled individuals with the drive to create significant business impact.
As such, he has sought applications from applicants for the post of Tanker Programmers.
If you consider yourself to be the right candidate for this post then proceed to read the Shell Nigeria Tanker Programmers Job Purpose, and requirements before applying.
Job title: Tanker Programmers
- Reference ID: R7454
- Employment Type: Full time
- Location: Lagos
- Experience level: Experienced Professionals
- Supports Corporate Crude Oil Shipping & Export activities of Shell Companies in Nigeria (SCIN).
- The position will provide support on Tanker planning activities to develop and ensure safe execution of monthly crude oil offtake programmes from Shell-operated loading terminals (BONNY, FORCADOS, SEA EAGLE & BONGA) and 3rd party terminals with SCIN equity participation (BRASS, & ERHA FPSO).
- BONNY and FORCADOS Terminals also manages the processing and export of crude belonging to Third Party Injectors (“TPI’s”)
Qualifications/Education & Experience:
- First degree/HND in any field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ work experience in EP/Upstream environment. Awareness of Production activities
- Demonstrated ability to effectively process significant levels of detailed information
- Proficiency in MS Excel
Shell Nigeria Recruitment / Apply Online