Techbridge invites applications for the Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021, interested applicants should apply for this opportunity to brighten their careers. Continue reading for information on the application process, etc.
Techbridge is an Edutech company which aims to radically transform the output of education in Africa through STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) education so that by hands-on, experiential and project-based learning from elementary school to post-graduation from the tertiary institution, we will birth innovators and entrepreneurial minds who will before or after school graduation develop solutions (proudly from Africa) that will take the entire globe by storm.
Job Title: Graduate NYSC Internship Programme 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
Application Closing Date: 31st January 2021.
TechBridge Consulting is looking to hire Graduate Interns for the following roles below. This internship is for graduates who have been recently mobilized for NYSC by December 2020. The ideal candidate will be required to work remotely (some may be required to come to the office on a few occasions) and should possess their own laptop.
Techbridge is recruiting Interns for the following roles below:
Programmes Management Intern – Requirements:
- Strong project management skills.
- Interest and experience in programme management, research, curriculum development, events planning.
- Proficient in project management applications (Trello or Slack or ClickUp or Monday.com), Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Zoom.
- Very good communication skills – Verbal and written.
- Experience in public speaking and in planning events.
- Good time management and organization skills.
STEM/Coding Instructor – Requirements:
- Teaching experience in Coding, Robotics, or any other core STEM fields.
- Good understanding and experience with either of Scratch, Python and Web Programming or App Inventor, Animation, Minecraft, Roblox, Alexa, Unity.
- Tech-savvy and familiarity with any programming tool and software.
- Interest in creating digital/e-Learning experiences.
- Passionate about imparting knowledge
- Previous teaching experience.
Digital Marketing Officer/ Social Media Manager – Requirements:
- Experience in digital marketing and social media growth optimization.
- Experience in conducting research, content development and providing reports.
- Experience in using design and visuals editing software (e.g canvas), the ability to produce high-quality publicity materials.
- Experience in the use of major social media channels to drive engagement and increase traffic.
- Good writing and conceptualization skills.
- Copywriting skills.
Business Development Intern – Requirements:
- Interest and experience in sales and marketing.
- Experience in cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with the client through the closing process.
- Experience in identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies.
- Good communication skills.
- Tech-savvy and proficient in PowerPoint for presentation.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online, click here to apply