AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is keen to fill the Trainee Back Office Credit Officer Vacancy, the candidate who is interested in this position, and wants to apply, read this recruitment advertisement page for complete responsibilities and requirements.
Job Title: Trainee Back Office Credit Officer
Ref. Code: BOCO/ONA/Jan/2021
Location: Onitsha, Nnewi & Aba
- Application and proposal data entry in Bank.s software system
- Control of credit files and fulfillment of decision of Credit Committee
- Preparation of documents for disbursement of the loan under the supervision of an experienced BOCO
- Coordination of loan customers for disbursement as per disbursement schedule.
- Verifies and balances the data by reviewing the data; Dragging and returning data to the user for correction.
- Performs data management by sorting, batching, and storing files.
- Responsible for files transfer within branches
- Minimum educational qualification of OND in any discipline
- At least 2 years of work experience in any related field will be an added advantage
- Excellent data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent time management
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service relationship
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
How to apply
Interested and eligible candidates apply by clicking here on or before Friday, January 15, 2021. If you want to apply for other vacancies of the bank, then you can visit AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Recruitment Portal.